An automated, comprehensive and transparent COVID-19 risk assessment tool, for an affordable monthly fee.
Already in use across several NHS trusts, universities and organisations.
The 2020 coronavirus pandemic has left organisations in a precarious situation—with uncertainty around sales, staff availability and when the next flare-up could shut down operations. However, an automated COVID-19 risk assessment tool can help you pre-empt sources of danger and avoid putting staff in harm’s way (or incurring legal liability for your organisation).
The key is to run ongoing risk assessments on all staff—and our NHS-approved tool helps you do this, without the associated administrative burden.
- Run risk assessments at scale, over and over
- Protect the privacy of employees
- Approved by an NHS clinical board
- Accounts for BAME and highly vulnerable categories
- Can be easily and quickly updated to reflect changing guidance
Simply fill out the form on this page to request access for your organisation.