Avoid risky AI deployments in the financial, insurance and healthcare sectors.
If your organisation uses AI, you need to know how to safely boost operational efficiency, customer experience and revenue—without putting your customers at risk.
In this eBook, you’ll learn:
- The (avoidable) risks that organisations in regulated industries are taking on by deploying AI
- A concise definition of machine learning for senior executives
- The difference between logical and statistical inference, and why it matters to every senior executive whose firm uses machine learning
- When human judgement is superior to machine learning, and how to automate both
- Which technologies enable organisations to use machine-learning safely
- What a human-down, data-up infrastructure is, and why it’s changing how organisations approach AI and automation
- Three principles every AI-driven organisation must adopt