AI Consultant – Heron AI
We are looking for a personable and adaptable AI Consultant to be a part of our growing consulting team at Heron AI who would be excited by the opportunities that Artificial Intelligence is bringing to our clients. They would play a crucial role in identifying, validating and delivering AI solutions to large enterprises. You should have a proven track record of managing, leading and implementing multiple client facing projects and be able to wear multiple hats to support their needs.
|Position||Permanent Full Time|
|Closing Date||September 28, 2018|
About the role
An AI Consultant at Heron works as part of multi-disciplinary teams to collaborate with designers, product owners, business subject matter experts and technology teams to deliver projects from design to execution.
Taking our clients on a journey has never been so true therefore the nature of these projects changes as ideas and concepts mature. Ranging from discovery where you will explore the Art of the Possible and Service Design workshops through to Proof of Concepts and the delivery of real-world AI applications for our clients. So the Consultant will need to be adaptable with core project management skills to manage their varied work across multiple projects.
An AI consultant will work on the entire lifecycle of projects; developing the designs with team leads, collaborating with business experts for business understanding, working with our Forward Engineer to design solutions and with technology teams for prototyping and client implementations.
The Consultant should have practical expertise of adding value to workshops and projects and be confident in managing client stakeholders. Experience of Customer Experience, User Experience, Service Design and Design Thinking would be beneficial.
Consultants should have an interest in the key AI trends across the industries and the related business implications of new technologies.
We are looking for:
- Highly customer focused and client facing with a solution oriented mindset, capable of leading projects and pushing them forward inside and outside the organisation.
- Very good presentation and communication skills.
- Adaptable, able to keep cool in fast-pace and dynamic environment.
- Autonomous and proactive with strong leadership skills.
- Interculturally sensitive and capable to work with international teams.
- Strong work ethic and excellent organisational skills and able to work under pressure.
Experience, qualifications and certificates
- Prior experience with Project management methodologies (Agile is preferred); certification by Industry Institute will be a plus.
- Working knowledge of Service Design as an approach and an appreciation of its value.
- Stakeholder / Client Management skills and an ability to clearly articulate yourself in written and spoken form.
- Design Thinking at the core of who you are.
How to apply
- Apply Now