What’s the job?
Rainbird is on the hunt for individuals with experience and passion of working as a business analyst, supporting the implementation of high quality, operationally ready automated decisions for our clients. You will be joining our Operations and Delivery team in a client facing role which will help our clients and delivery partners deploy our platform into their business.
We’re looking for an individual who enjoys working in complex environments with multiple stakeholders and who is able to work closely with Scrum and Prince teams to deliver complex solutions, often acting as a translator of process and technology.
What will I do?
- Be a trusted advisor for our clients and key stakeholders within the business and partners.
- Organise, run and document key workshops (using Traditional and Design led methodologies) with the client to drive the project benefits and design approach.
- Help stakeholders understand best practice for Rainbird projects while being able to align requirements to product features.
- Be responsible for the documentation, approval and change management of client approved requirements.
- Work with the delivery teams to validate and be the custodian of the quality of the solution being created.
- Engage with the product team to identify future product enhancements that would deliver benefits to customers faster or to a higher standard.
- Show the ability to work with a high degree of autonomy with minimal supervision, seeking answers from the wider team and ensuring you are always learning about rainbird as a platform.
- Work with the client to analysis their current environment and their required future state, deploy the Rainbird processes or analyse a wider business need and define a future state with the client.
- Work with the client and with technical stakeholders to develop strategic and tactical plans for the project and onwards into production.
- Assist in the creation of a value proposition for the client and prioritise based on value, return on investment and strategic intent.
- Drive the success of the project working alongside a cross-functional team including both client and internal resources
- Continuously manage and adjust for any internal/external factors that may have an impact on the roadmap
- Be responsible for benefits realisation in order to understand whether the expected value was achieved.
- Service Design; work through the entire design process, from design research, framing problems/ propositions, to reimagining end-to-end experience and crafting the details of the service delivery model.
- An experienced professional with a successful track record in Business Analysis
- Service & Solution design experience
- Excellent stakeholder analysis and stakeholder management skills
- Strategic capability – sees big picture and underlying drivers on both sides of the project
- Clear leadership qualities, working proactively with others towards a goal with the ability to navigate both internal and external hurdles through change and risk
- Demonstrable requirements management skills.
- Sufficient technical skills to be able to understand Rainbird, engage with Delivery colleagues and represent the capabilities of the platform.
- Good understanding of operational systems, specifically in those areas affected by Risk and Compliance use cases and the needs of end users.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to devise solutions in response to Client needs.
- Exhibit strong communication skills with demonstrable experience of working in rapidly changing client environments.
- An excellent appreciation of what makes a high quality, enterprise level, production ready system