Rainbird is an intelligent automation platform that enables companies to automate complex decision-making at scale. Automated decisions are typically 100x faster and 25% more accurate, while being fully explainable.
The Rainbird platform has two main parts: the studio (a no-code visual editor for modelling the decision-making processes of experts) and the inference engine (which uses the models created in the studio to automate decision making, at scale).
We’ve won a couple of awards and have some amazing customers—but we think you can help us get to a whole new level!
You’ll play a critical role in maintaining and upgrading the demand generation engine we’ve already built. This engine comprises several elements:
- Performance marketing/paid promotions
- Content marketing/SEO
- Email marketing
- Marketing operations
- Marketing automation
- Sales enablement
- Events marketing
All these elements combine to ensure that our marketing programme is able to generate the leads our sales team needs to close new deals. And, ultimately, this would be the focus of your role—ensuring that our marketing activities are resulting in sales interest.
Don’t worry, you won’t have to build it all from scratch—we already have a pretty decent engine, measurement infrastructure and data baseline. But, you absolutely will need to help us take what we have to the next level. We’re looking for someone who’ll make us wonder how we ever thought our existing setup was good enough.
If you like the sound of that, please get in touch.
- Previous demand generation/performance marketing experience within a small but growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) company
- Previous experience managing the paid social and paid search elements of a marketing programme
- Previous experience building, managing and overseeing lead-gen focussed marketing campaigns spanning multiple channels (including events)
- Previous experience using marketing automation software (e.g. Zoho Campaigns, HubSpot, Marketo or Eloqua) and CRM (e.g. Salesforce and Zoho CRM)—we use Zoho
- Previous experience creating, implementing and managing a marketing performance measurement framework
- A demonstrable ability to infer conclusions from data and create action plans from these inferences
- Previous experience working closely with a sales team, within a growing tech start-up
- Evidence of an ability to master highly technical and abstract concepts or technologies (e.g. fintech, biotech, financial concepts, cloud computing)
- Must be extremely comfortable with numbers, analysis and spreadsheets
- Experience of helping to trigger or accelerate growth at a young software as a service (SaaS) business is highly desirable
- A record (even a limited one) of implementing marketing tactics that generate commercial results (e.g. leads and sales)
- Experience or a deep interest in the artificial intelligence (AI) or automation space is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience of managing or overseeing sponsored events activities is desirable but not required
You’ll thrive in this job if…
You’re not easily phased by a lack of structure or the need to multitask at pace. You’re a systemiser and analyst by nature. You love bringing order to chaos and constructing a whole from the parts. You love learning and the experience of demystification.
You understand that marketing IS NOT synonymous with marketing promotions, and there’s far more to the function than advertising or lead generation. You understand how different marketing facets—the classic 4 Ps (product, place, pricing, promotion)—fit together to create a net effect in the marketplace.
And, importantly, you want to work with kind people who treat each other well because you hold yourself to the same standard.
- A focus on wellness and health including yearly flu jabs
- Pension scheme
- Breakfast every Monday morning (when we’re in the office)
- Regular social events