Rainbird Technologies is a rapidly growing intelligent automation scale-up based in the heart of London. We are undergoing a rapid period of expansion helping organisations automate complex decision-making through the use of our award-winning low code SaaS platform, enabling higher levels of end-to-end automation to be achieved. To accelerate our growth plans, we are looking for a Sales Executive who is keen to drive new client acquisition as part of an ambitious, creative and friendly sales team.
As Inside Sales you’ll play a critical part in driving industry specific solutions in either the finance or professional services verticals. Your goal will be to find and nurture prospects from a focussed account list and deliver high-quality opportunities into your sales pipeline. You will be assisted by the product, partner, marketing and engineering teams to drive leads and close opportunities. We operate a high-touch partner-focused engagement model, so you may be working with global management consulting firms and systems integrators as well as smaller, geographically focused advisory and implementation partners.
You’ll own the most important parts of our sales process and, with our help, will become an expert in your field. You’ll take pride in optimising the tactics and tools you will use to win new customers and you will be highly motivated to achieve your targets. You’ll enjoy collaborating with the wider Rainbird team to deliver our expansion strategy and achieve significant client value and market growth in a market with an expected value of US$13.75 billion by 2023.
The ideal Inside Sales individual will have 3 -5+ years of sales experience in a SaaS company, experience selling high-value contracts, and excel working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Your focus is acquiring new business interest and meetings with a focus on finance and/or professional services verticals.
- Contribute to Rainbird’s growth directly by hitting (or even better, exceeding!) Lead targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Territory and account research, to deliver on a go-to-market strategy and create new pipeline generation.
- Respond to Inbound Lead Requests and qualify in line with the strategy.
- Run the new business sales cycle – discovery, value-identification, and handing off to the Sales Execs.
- Work with internal resources to create customer-facing presentations, proposals and RFPs.
- Maintain an accurate pipeline in Zoho CRM for company-wide forecasting.
- Build and maintain an active referral network.
- 3 -5+ years in an inside sales position, selling enterprise SaaS/technology.
- A proven track record of successfully selling into the finance or professional services markets, consistently meeting and exceeding your quota.
- You’re helpful – you listen to your clients, understand their challenges, and have the technical and business acumen to communicate and present value-based solutions that deliver on their requirements.
- Consultative selling skills.
- Previous experience gathering requirements for intelligent automation or digital transformation projects.
- Can motivate urgency in the customer to reduce the time-to-sale creating compelling events to achieve improved client outcomes.
- A commitment to ‘customer delight’ and creating clients for life.
- Ability to understand and navigate through complex, large company environments.
- Highly-organised and do your best work in a structured, consistent way. You seek out methods and tools to improve your personal productivity.
- A natural communicator with a written communication that is eloquent, concise and faultless.
- Self-motivated and happiest when you’re trusted to make your own decisions.
- Tenacious and persistent. You’re not easily discouraged and will pursue your aims.
- Challenging but realistic personal targets motivate and drive you.
- You’re not afraid of a hard day’s work. You understand the relationship between effort and reward and will bring bags of energy to the office each day.
- Contribute to our company culture and resonate with our core values.
We don’t expect you to be an expert in the software markets we operate in (we’ll help you with that) but if you’ve previously worked with, or have an affinity towards, intelligent automation or digital transformation software – you’ll have a definite advantage.
- We’re a small, successful and close-knit scale-up growing fast within the intelligent automation market.
- We’re used to performing to a high standard and delivering great services to our clients around the world.
- We’re friendly, sociable and enjoy working together.
- We hate standing still and are constantly developing new ideas and launching into new markets.
- We are creating ground-breaking change and transformation: come and join us!
To apply, please send your CV to: email@example.com