Rainbird’s Client Success Team supports our clients and partners in on-boarding the Rainbird Platform by delivering best in class consultancy, implementing Rainbird projects, and providing training and support.
We have a vacancy for a Knowledge Engineer within the Client Success Team. Your focus will be working with clients and partners to capture and convert information on the decisions that our clients are seeking to automate into innovative Rainbird models. This is a client facing role, working on live projects, communicating face-to-face as well as via video and webinars. Our Knowledge Engineers are friendly, with excellent communication, analytical and documentation skills.
The Rainbird Client Success Team sets the gold standard in implementing solutions on the Rainbird Platform and we provide a wide range of services to our Clients and Partners, from delivery consultancy and the initial build of Rainbird models through to support, training and accreditation.
Key to this role is the ability to capture, document, and interpret information if the business logic and subject matter expertise that our clients are seeking to automate with Rainbird. You will then use this to build innovative Rainbird models that meet the client’s needs. You will become an expert in the Rainbird platform and will maintain your skill through keeping abreast of new features and the product roadmap.
You will act as a link between the development team and end-users, conducting User Acceptance Testing and identifying opportunities for new platform features. You will also support end users by managing support requests in line with our support model and service level agreements.
Working in close collaboration and building strong relationships with Clients and Partners is key to our model. This role is Client-facing and will require strong stakeholder management skills.
We don’t expect prior experience in Artificial Intelligence but experience with software development or computer science is a clear advantage.
This role will be based full time in either our Norwich or London office, although working virtually from home will be likely be expected initially due to Covid-19. The Client-facing nature means some travel nationally and internationally may be required when applicable.
- Becoming an expert in the Rainbird platform and maintaining this skill through keeping abreast of new features and the product roadmap.
- Engaging with Clients to lead the Implementation phase of Rainbird Projects.
- Building relationships with Clients and proactively working to find new opportunities for Rainbird projects.
- Contributing to Client proposals and Statements of Work.
- Supporting colleagues in Sales and Marketing by providing high-quality materials and collateral related to Knowledge Engineering such as presentations and appearing on promotional videos and webinars.
- Delivering coaching to Clients and Partners to up-skill them in using the Rainbird platform.
- Supporting the Development team by conducting User Acceptance Testing and identifying requirements for new platform features.
- Providing end-user support in line with our support model and service level agreements.
We are looking for:
- A team player. You must be adept at leveraging the skill and strengths of your colleagues, working together to achieve organizational goals.
- Stakeholder management skills. You will be comfortable in developing and maintaining relationships and communicating effectively with a wide range of audiences.
- A self-starter. We need people with the confidence to be proactive.
- Someone with a spark of creativity and drive to try things that have not been done before.
- A passion for technology and a flair for quickly picking up new technical skills.
- A change agent. You must be comfortable in a rapidly evolving environment and be the sort of person who focuses on solutions, not problems.
- Experience of project work in identifying project challenges and escalating them appropriately.
- Skill in documentation and report writing. A proven ability to be detail, deadline, and results-oriented.
Experience of working with multiple stakeholders on a project.