Who we are
Rainbird is an intelligent automation platform that enables companies to automate complex decision-making at scale. Automated decisions are typically 100x faster and 25% more accurate, while being fully explainable.
The Rainbird platform has two main parts: the studio (a no-code visual editor for modelling the decision-making processes of experts) and the inference engine (which uses the models created in the studio to automate decision making, at scale).
We’ve won a couple of awards and have some amazing customers—but we think you can help us get to a whole new level!
We work in a hybrid environment, with offices in London and in Norwich, and welcome people around the UK who want to be fully remote.
Who you are
You thrive on working well with others. You make the people around you better. You relentlessly strive to excel in your craft. You enjoy researching and understanding complicated and evolving markets and mapping that to industry-leading technology. You are customer and value obsessed. You intuitively know how technology, the market and the ideal customer journey come together to deliver innovation that delights.
You consistently seek understanding and clarity. You look at every interaction as an opportunity to learn. You aren’t afraid to ask questions. You have the humility to know you will not always be the smartest person in the room, but the confidence to speak up when you need to.
What you will do
In this role you’ll be responsible for defining a narrative that enables our sales team to show the business value of our intelligent automation platform, own the Go To Market strategy and product positioning.
You will combine commercial awareness and a customer focus with a creative streak to inject new ideas and alternative thinking into how we position and message our solutions in the market.
- Own and maintain the marketing strategy for our UK and US go-to-markets
- Conduct market, industry and customer research to help refine our GTM strategy and propositions
- Draft briefs on new and exciting trends in the market, product releases or new propositions for our Content Writer to write up
- Be the primary point of contact with our analysts, ensuring we use them effectively
- Get feedback from sales to continually iterate our market understanding and approach
- Work with our partnerships manager to understand and develop our partner ecosystem
- Coordinate with, brief and update our outsourced sales team on ongoing and new campaigns
- Several years of experience in product marketing (or similar) roles, preferably in a B2B environment
- A strong interest in AI, automation and its potential
- Experience in marketing analytics, with a strong background in marketing and an understanding of how data-led insights can improve the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Digital Marketing experience and up-to-date knowledge with the latest digital marketing and wider marketing trends and commercial best practice
- Experience working with multiple markets/regions outside of the UK
- Ability to conceptualise, scope, and execute projects to strict deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Proven track record of navigating through ambiguous situations
- Must be able and willing to think and act strategically and tactically
- Demonstrated ability for being detail-oriented, self-motivated and driving follow-through
- Must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities
- Passion for experimentation, values continuous learning and displays a growth mindset
You’ll stand out if:
- You have experience in B2B SaaS, particularly in AI or Automation
- You have experience in the UK consumer banking or tax industries
- Competitive salary with regular benchmarking
- 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off, as well as the 8 bank holidays. You can also buy up to 5 days holiday, or sell up to 4 per year
- Pension scheme
- Breakfast in the office once a week
- Regular social events (on the company’s dime)
- Flexible working – we have a hybrid setup
- Critical Illness and life cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
To apply, please send your CV to: email@example.com