Rainbird is looking for an engaging manager to ensure our partners are successful. Perhaps you have been on the delivery partner side and understand how they work with technologies and understand client needs or have been supporting partners already for an automation technology. Regardless, an authentic passion for quality and delivery success is vital.
You should, ideally, really believe you (and your actions) have the ability to change something and drive new capabilities for clients powered by the Rainbird technology and see that the value of that technology alongside the capabilities of partners as the ticket to great outcomes.
You need to understand the impact of Automation in the future of business and be prepared to build out structures that prove that belief and have demonstrable business impact. Our partners are or are supporting some of the world’s biggest Financial, Accountancy and Healthcare companies so we need to get it right first time every time.
Rainbird is a celebrated intelligent automation software company and you’ll be joining a team with a heavy emphasis on understanding the times we are in and adapting and delivering to support our clients now and in the future — so, you should be extremely comfortable with technical, head-spinning, highly abstract subject matters and driving results across a number of teams who already have a day job as well.
You will represent the voice of the partner to the rest of the organisation and thrive on collaborating with teams internally to define new processes that will ensure we help our partners achieve their desirable outcome while meeting our business objectives.
- Serve as the link of communication between rainbird’s partners and internal teams on all matters of delivery, quality and capability.
- Maintain good relationships in support of sales and the Alliances manager to ensure partners have the best chance of success in winning and delivering Rainbird deals.
- Support sales and partners in reviewing and defining end user client use cases and support in demonstrating the role Rainbird can play in the solutions.
- Handle the upskilling and quality assurance efforts for partners to ensure the output is maintained at a high quality at all times.
- Act as an advocate for the partners within Rainbird by identifying and relaying insights to the wider team to support growth and continuous improvement.
- Partner monitoring and servicing (regular monitoring and analysis of work completed, cooperation with Rainbird departments and risk tracking etc.)
- Deliver internal projects relating to the connectivity of partners and their technology to Rainbird through working with Client success and platform teams to influence requirements and bring new capability to the combined partner /Rainbird offering.
- Development and improvement of internal tools for communicating with partners
- Ensure that quality standards are met and best client outcomes established
- Prepare regular reports of progress to internal and external stakeholders using account metrics
- Expand the relationships with existing partners by continuously proposing solutions that meet their requirements and goals
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by the partner and deal with issues to maintain trust
- Serve as a “voice of partners” inside the company collecting information throughout company’s departments and feeding information to stakeholders on monthly bases.
- Project/Business Analysis/Technical Account Management experience in a tech environment (B2B, SaaS)
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and software delivery practices
- Proven track record of working in client-facing roles within the technology sector
- Experience working with professional services or financial firms on use cases involving automation or AI.
- Experience with the full automation lifecycle using technologies such as RPA or intelligent automation platforms.
- Experience integrating with blue-chip systems within financial services.
- Experience working with CRMs.
- Self-starter, who is proactive and keen to solve problems.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility, able to work independently and operate with uncertainty and change.
- Willingness to learn basic technical skills (engineering on the Rainbird platform, API integration, JSON, XML)
- Competitive salary with regular benchmarking
- Company-wide wellness packages
- Pension scheme
- Breakfast every Monday morning (when we’re in the office)
- Regular social events (on the company’s dime)
- Flexible working (yes, even before COVID-19)
Rainbird is an intelligent automation platform that enables companies to automate complex decision-making at scale. Automated decisions are typically 100x faster and 25% more accurate, while being fully explainable.
The Rainbird platform has two main parts: the studio (a no-code visual editor for modelling the decision-making processes of experts) and the inference engine (which uses the models created in the studio to automate decision making, at scale).
We’ve won a couple of awards and have some amazing customers—but we think you can help us get to a whole new level!