Location : Remote (within the UK)
Salary: Dependant on experience
Position: Scrum Master
Rainbird Technologies is a rapidly growing intelligent automation scale-up based in London and Norwich. We are undergoing a rapid period of expansion helping organisations automate complex decision-making through the use of our award-winning low code SaaS platform. We are currently looking for a Scrum Master to support our Platform development team for 9 months covering maternity leave.
Within this role you will be working within a small agile development team responsible for all aspects of the design, development, testing, delivery and maintenance of the Rainbird intelligent automation platform, delivering to production every 2 weeks and making constant improvements towards full CI/CD.
Working in a highly skilled, creative and friendly development team this particular role will be focussed primarily on facilitating our Scrum process and supporting the inspection and adaptation of our processes to ensure continued improvement.
- Coach the team in Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Facilitate the Scrum ceremonies (daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint review and retrospective meetings)
- Daily project monitoring
- Remove impediments to the team progress and growth
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution for the team
- Help the team to maintain and improve their burndown chart
- Support the Product Owner in implementing techniques for effective Product Backlog management to maximise customer and business value
- Support Agile implementations within the organisation
We are looking for someone who:
- Is keen to work in a small team with big responsibilities
- Promotes the Agile mindset and continuously looks for ways to improve
- Actively wants to promote Agile to other areas of the organisation to support continuous improvement
- Enjoys coaching over directing
- Takes pride in increasing velocity
- Understands the importance of team culture
- Recognises the benefits of pair programming, knowledge sharing and test-driven development to reduce risks and increase team interest and morale
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master running multi-disciplinary teams
- Scrum certification
- Highly engaging and collaborative mindset as well as a fantastic communicator
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Logical thinking and complex problem solving skills
- Facilitation, Coaching and Teaching abilities
- We’re a small, successful and close-knit scale-up growing fast within the intelligent automation market.
- We’re used to performing to a high standard and delivering great services to our clients around the world.
- We’re friendly, sociable and enjoy working together.
- We’re always moving forward, constantly developing new ideas and launching into new markets.
- We’re creating ground-breaking change and transformation: come and join us