PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. YOU WILL NEED TO CONFIRM THAT YOU ACCEPT THEM BEFORE YOU ARE ABLE TO USE THIS SITE
Terms of website use
The use of the Rainbird Platform shall be governed by separate licence terms.
Information about us
https://app.rainbird.ai is a site operated by Rainbird Technologies Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 8599568 and have our registered office at Saxon House, Hellesdon Park Road, Drayton High Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR6 5DR. Our main trading address is Seymour House, Muspole Street, Norwich, NR3 1DJ.
We are a limited company.
Changes to these terms
Please check these terms from time to time and take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you.
Changes to our site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our site
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Your account and password
Your registration to use our site is personal to you. Your login details and password form part of our security procedures and you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party or otherwise allow any third party to access our site using your registration details.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your login details or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Unless you have notified us otherwise, we will treat any transmission or action from your account as a transmission or action made by you.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner of all intellectual property rights in our site. Our site is protected by copyright and database laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may download and print off one copy of the help and support documentation on our site including the Quick Start Guide, API Guide and RBLang Guide for your own use when using our site. These documents contain confidential information which we consider to be commercially sensitive. You must not show these documents in whole or in part to any third party. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way.
No reliance on service
We make no representation or guarantees as to the length of time for which our site will be available or that access to our site will be uninterrupted..
Limitation of our liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any knowledge base on our site.
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
- or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it.
Using our Site and uploading content to our site
Whenever you make use of our site or of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, you must comply with the use and content standards set out in this section.
You warrant that your use of our site and any content that you upload complies with the use and content standards set out below, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or distribute any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
– any part of our site;
– any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
– any software used in the provision of our site; or
– any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any content that you upload to our site as well as to its whole.
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which it is posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that it emanates from us.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
You confirm that you are the owner of all content that you upload to our site and that you are duly authorised to licence us to store your content for the purpose of allowing you to use our site.
In the event that any third party claims that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes an infringement of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy we will immediately remove all such content from our site and, upon production of an appropriate court order, will disclose your identity to the third party.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any content that you upload to our site if, in our opinion, it does not comply with the content standards set out in this section.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Your data will be stored on our secure servers.
Please note that our site uses the following cookies:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
“RAINBIRD” is a trade mark of Rainbird Technologies Limited.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
Thank you for using our site.