How to scale RPA faster by separating process and decision logic
Scale and accelerate RPA in a matter of hours
This session has already happened. The good news is that you can watch it instantly by signing up below.
By the end of the session, you’ll have learnt how to:
- Build and execute your RPA processes faster
- Ensure every RPA digital worker is working cost-effectively
- Let business teams own their business logic
- Tackle use cases impossible with RPA alone
Are you struggling to scale your RPA? You’re in good company—97% of organisations are, according to Deloitte’s Global RPA Survey.
RPA processes quickly become challenging to build and maintain at scale—development time grows exponentially, maintenance is a nightmare and every minor change request turns into a major project.
Separating process and decision logic lets you scale and accelerate your RPA in a matter of hours, without starting from scratch.
One process that took me 2–3 weeks to create in UiPath alone took me an hour with your help.—A major US healthcare insurer
It’s easy to apply to any RPA process – in any sector.
In this free online training session, our founders will share the exact same formula. They’ll show you:
- How to create a sensible RPA system architecture, by separating process and decision logic
- A real-life use case build-along
- Tips to get you started
Plus, you’ll even get to ask our founders questions specific to your needs.