How to keep up with a changing fraud landscape
The vectors of attack being used by fraudsters are increasing in sophistication, complexity and velocity. The conditions under which banks and commercial institutions are supposed to detect fraud are also unforgiving—with constantly changing regulations, modes and volume of transaction(s), and customer expectations.
It is clear this is not a problem that can be solved with manpower alone—machines are being increasingly recruited. But which types of artificial intelligence (AI) and intelligent automation (IA) tools should you employ? Those that incorporate the nuances of human intelligence and behaviour, and meet the expectations of customers and regulators.
This webinar explains how to:
- Increase fraud detection accuracy and volume
- Reduce false positives and customer frustration
- Embrace innovation without jeopardising security
- Introduce more transparency to fraud detection
- Create a human-led, rather than data-led, fraud system
- Dramatically reduce fraud-related back office costs