How to stop siloed technologies from turning ongoing KYC into a never-ending nightmare.
While a know-your-customer (KYC) file is created for each client at the time of onboarding, its contents must be continually reviewed and updated throughout the customer life cycle, according to new anti-money laundering directives. But the complexity and number of scenarios that must be mitigated by KYC processes have also increased.
This comprehensive eBook will explain:
- Why you should treat KYC as the new backbone of banking customer experience
- How ‘point-to-point’ systems fracture the customer profile
- How intelligent automation enables consistent, centralised and dynamic KYC processes
- Nuanced and transparent approaches to managing the “maybe” pile of KYC cases
- How to avoid the tradeoff between volume and accuracy